2011年6月26日星期日

UK trip Part 1


Hi everyone, I think it's time for me to upload my blog.. :)
today I'm going to blog about the day before I reach London..
thank you to my friend and family who sent us to the airport..
very touching.. I even cry when I get into the immigration.. 
It is my first time to go so far without my family..  
I need to learn to independent... It is hard you know? T^T
  
my family.. :)

my cute sister..

my dear friends..

my luggage 

LCCT airport..

 inside the aeroplane...><"


this is the garden of the place I stay..

this is the kitchen..
 and this is the dining room.. 

wake up in the early morning.. take our English breakfast and go around London.. It is our energy man.. yummy~!

aunty..:)

taking fast train go to the central of London..

my little doll is with me all the time..^^

my handsome  hubby..:)

London eye..:)


this is the church where Kate Middleton and Prince William were married!!!  haha.. 























It is very late right now..
It time for me to go to bed..
good night everyone..
I will continue my post tomorrow if possible..
miss ya..



没有评论:

发表评论