2011年6月5日星期日

busy weekend..^.^

Hey guys..:) I know it is time to update my outdated blog already.. hehe.. I almost 
forget I have a "blog".. Actually I have a lot of thing to share with you guys.. But my 
time is very limit..><" I even took 2 cup of MILO for my lunch and dinner. sounds crazy 
huh??  I can't really feel that I'm hungry while I'm concentrate on something.. I dunno 
whether it is good or not.. hmm.. maybe I should put an alarm beside me  :D


Well, It's June!!!!! My life will be very different after June..  I hope it is a good start
for me..v(^~^)v    I planned to start my lovely June by changing my boring hair style.
I didn't dare to cut my long fringe cause I keep it for long long time already so I have 
decided to order some wigs from Taiwan last last week and finally it arrived..yeah!!! 
it is 100% made from the real hair..so you can dye or perm any style that you want..
Isn't it interesting? it is much more cheaper than the wig that sold from the 
salon.. tehee.. so, anyone that get interesting with this wigs can order it from me ya..^^

here are the infomation:
Long wigs: pre-order ( our pre-order has open until 1st july 2011 10pm. we estimate the stock will be arrived on 15 July2011)
尺寸:50厘米长15厘米宽40克2片+8厘米宽20克4片=160克

颜色:自然黑色(可任意染色)
质感:100%人发生产,质感顺滑、亮,可染色、漂、烫卷发,还可拉直
重量:160左右
only for rm 399 (haven include the postage yet)

Fringe:pre-orderour pre-order has open until 1st july 2011 10pm. we estimate the stock will be arrived on 15 July2011)
尺寸:宽12-14厘米,两边发长20厘米,中间发长15厘米,更易修剪


颜色:自然黑色(可任意染色)

质感:100%人发生产,质感顺滑、亮,可染色、漂、烫卷发,还可拉直

重量:20G左右 加厚版重24克左右(加厚版发质也更好些)

 normal = rm45 (haven include the postage too)  I'm using this 
 thicker = rm60 (haven include the postage too)

Postage
West Malaysia Postage (Courier: pos laju):1-2 working days 
rm6 for fringe
rm12 for the long wigs


East Malaysia Postage (Courier: Poslaju):1-2 working days
rm8 for fringe
rm15 for the long wigs


this is how my hair looks like before wearing all the wigs...

look number 1- wearing the fringe's wig... (super natural)..v(^~^)v  


look number 2- wearing all the long wigs.. (I still haven dye the wigs yet.. so it may looks a bit obvious but I still love it very much..❤  )


look number 3- wearing the long wigs and  tie up a bit..  looks like korean de style..❤




love you all will like it..^^ good night


没有评论:

发表评论