2011年7月6日星期三

UK trip Part 2(busker)

Hey guys.. finally I got time to upload some new photo here.. haha.. sorry to keep you guys waiting for so long..  the time passed super fast.. now I'm at London for 10days ady.. yeah~! got 2 more weeks to go, then I can go to visit my lovely EUROPE ady..teehee...

Well, the life in London was very busy for me compare to my life in Malaysia...
  I need to wake up at 7am and  travel for 1 hour ++ to reach central of London everyday..sign*   my eyes bag can tell you everything man.. haha.. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the picture that I have upload. I still got 1000++ pcs of picture waiting for me to edit and upload.. so stay turn ya...  


Gosh! I'm homesick right now.... T^T
Dad, Mom, Sis, Bro, Grandma and Miki.. I miss you all so so so much... I will upload as much that I can when I'm free to let you all see where did I go and what did I do in London.. so, Dun worry about me.. I'm very good right now..  I love you...  Muack~!






eating ice-cream in the hot weather...




(街头艺人)..在很卖力的表演... 辛苦你了~!

a man inside a small box??

          铜人?

Michael Jackson?? looks alike huh?


变色侠??









to be continue.......





没有评论:

发表评论