2011年6月8日星期三

swimming swimming.. ;p

Hi there~ I'm so sorry for not being efficient enough to blog. Well, today I going to blog about my lovely Wednesday again.. haha.. no choice..This is the only day that I can do whatever I want and go whatever place that I want cause I have a private driver :D    I'm super lazy to go by myself + I dun really like to drive.. ><"  I dunwan to become a driver, I wan2 become a passenger only.. can ma? Lolhahaha...

Okay okay, back to topic... We went to Amp Square to sing for 3 hours then straight away go to watch movie for 2hour+  again.  I almost went there and did the same thing every wednesday.. Sunway Carnival is like my 2nd house.  As you know my life is kinda boring. The only thing that different was..... I went swimming with my hubby..><  I'm really glad that my swimming suit still can wear .I keep it into my closet more than one year ady..I think it is the time to take it out and hang it to somewhere else that I can see it everyday..=..=" 

cold cold cold...> <" I really can't stand the temperature inside the AmpSquare..  lucky I pick summer when I go to London.. 


my hair...=..=" looks very ugly..



Love ya, bye !






没有评论:

发表评论