2011年3月7日星期一

went jogging with my friend (Jenny) and family ♥♥

Went to Mengkuang Damp jogging with my friend Jenny and family..♥♥  
Long time didn't do exercise. I think got half year already.. ouch! That's why I become supper fatty. I really can't accept the fact especially when I standing right beside my best friend Jenny and Eishan.. (wake up please!!) Everyday wake up-> online-> do customer->  hang out with my hubby.. This is my life. But lucky still got my lovely hubby, my precious family and my best friend accompany me hehehe~  So, I'm still alive.. :D  


Jenny and I planned to do exercise together every weekend to keep fit.. but I dunno whether our plan will work or not..hahah!  Later hangat- hangat tahi ayam saja.. after 2 weeks then sayonara~ (our next date will be at the swimming pool !!  :D)






still very excited.. haha (还不知道死的字怎样写...!!等下就半死了!!!)

 wee~ took a picture first.. the scenery are so beautiful..
(use hp to capture only...got a bit blur and weird weird de~ =.=")
thinking to buy a digital camera for myself....



finally finish 1 round...haha  I wanna pengsan ady..( tomorrow my leg sure very painful de... T_T)


our timing ngam ngam ho!! once we get into our car then start raining ady..
haha.. what a happy weekend.. I feels great after the exercise..Yeah~!











没有评论:

发表评论