2011年3月18日星期五

A day out with my sister and hubby ~ ♥♥



Wake up early in the morning.. we took our breakfast at 超全 to eat "dim sum"..Long time didn't wake up so early.. hrmmm~~ so sleepy 

 Aiya~ too hungry ady... forget to capture a photo b4 we eat..

my hubby's eyes still can't open ko... pity nia... 

sis,你偏偏不要让我拍你, 我就偏偏要把你的照片upload上来...:p  blek~




B4 went to that short course( about the setting ) that given by Pixus, we found a place to practice first...
Since my skill are very poor.. become their model is much more easier than ask me to shoot..haha   playing around under the stupid hot sun..  my eyes suffer so much...zzz
Hope you all will like the photo ya... ♥♥















After the movie we took our dinner at Northern beach...♥♥  the sky turn dark very quickly..






I like the  "Mua Chi" very much.. got 4 flavour .. yummy~!





Nyonya Hokkien Mee~ taste like laksa + har mee + western food (very complicated de taste..@@ " )




2 条评论:

  1. owhh~ i just love ur hair so much! :)

    回复删除
  2. hehe.. thank you, mont♥♥ I hope my hair can grow faster...><""

    回复删除