2011年3月29日星期二

the skin care that I'm using..♥



helo..Finally I'm blogging     since I fall into sickness last week. my last wednesday get spoilt like this :(   whole week also totally no mood.. fever, fever... I hate fever!! add on the stupid rain~!! arghh... whole body shaking and cold like hell...
well, back to the topic. Nowadays many of my friends and customers also ask what did I use for my skin care. At here, I wanna share with you guys once only ya.. lazy to  answer one by one again..><"  haha..  


pimples gel and hydrating mask, I'm using  artistry from Amway..
sunblock(SPF25), moisturizer,and scrub  I'm using Kose雪肌精(blue color)
washing cream and cleansing cream I'm using Kose (white succeed)
toner i'm using  kanebo..
moisturizer i'm using 肌研读(super hydrating♥ )
Refreashing cream i'm using Caroline bought frm facial centre (super effective♥ )


I Love Kose de product..♥♥ hehe...
I used it for few years ady..
a bit expensive compare to normal de brand...
each bottle also rm150++ like that..
but I only buy once a year..

my new lover... eye mask...♥ ♥  bought it from Watson... 



















没有评论:

发表评论