2011年3月14日星期一

Just bought a DSLR

Sunday, My family and I went to survey and compare the price of DSLR Canon 550D since we saw there is a sales held on Pixus.. But b4 that, we do survey few shop around Prangimall.. How shock am I... The price can be so different. Some of the shop even give me 4.1k with 18-200mm(caperang brand)..!!  It's a daylight robbery!

after we bargain at Pixus, I get (Canon 550D + 18-135mm Canon lens) for 3k.. weehee!! this is the magic of bargain.. ** tering **  I should learn the magic from my daddy.. haha..




we straight away went to gurney  to capture   ♥ 倪安东    


~988~






  ♥ 倪安东    



 haha... cute.. ><






my family members..♥   capture by wenyee khor




capture by wenhuey khor

capture by wenhuey khor (focus wrong place, my face bcum blur ki...=.=")

Went to大胃王 to take our dinner.. It is our first time.. hehe.. rm24.90 per person.. you can eat all you can..♥ ♥ 


capture by wenhuey khor

capture by wenhuey khor  (pity crab...)

capture by wenhuey khor

capture by wenyee khor




capture by wenyee khor




没有评论:

发表评论