2011年3月10日星期四

It is wednesday again...♥♥



Love wednesday very much~! Fully used the whole. hehe.. long time didn't wake up so early ady..>< At here I want to congrats to my secondary school classmate friend that name Liyee 新婚愉快!! :D  Can't believe she was the first one that married among all of us!! I'm very happy for you, Liyee~ wish you two 永结同心~ 白头偕老~ 永浴爱河~ 


♥♥ Thank you for inviting me ya.. I'm glad that you still can remember me since we didn't saw each other for 2 years ady.. hehe

Here are my schedule: 
took breakfast -> acc my hubby to see dentist -> went to sunway carnival shopping & watch movie( I"M NUMBER FOUR) ->pray at the temple there -> went to garden-> went to my secondary school's friend wedding buffet. 


thinking to wear a hat 1.. but.... hmm... got a bit weird hor? my head looks very big...OMG!!

hmm.. like this better....♥♥  hehe..


went to Dental College.. the service quite slow 1.. wait for 2 hour also still at checking part and wait for their teacher..zzz.. wait until fretful..#%$^&*^%#    but they were just student.. so.. we need to understand them.. (just like others that understand me as well when I'm still a student in hair line..people take 20 mint to finish a cut, but we(newbie) need to take 2 hours..swt.) so, for those that can't wait patiently.. please go to the professional part..








Movie time!!! "I"M AM NUMBER FOUR" is a nice movie.. make me nervous so.. even I wanted to go to pee also 忍忍忍 !!  I scared that I will miss the important parts.. sweat huh? haha.. I hope that my body still can function well after that movie...><""








pray at the temple near carnival there.. first time been there...














went to a higher building to take the view..





too excited?? 

childish huh? ><""  ( looks very fat in this picture...$^$^%@%&*.....)






Went to (my secondary school's friend) Liyee's wedding buffet. we took some pictures before we go back..:) 


今天四千金少了一个呢~  
Fish, we miss you so much..let's met up when you got come back ya.... T_T















1 条评论: