2011年7月25日星期一

Uk trip Part 7 ( Alton Tower3)


Dear friend, 
this is the last part for me to blog about alton tower.. I know you all sure bored about my blog..><""
always alton tower (bei liao bei liao) in hokien... so sorry guys~ I didn't mean to blog until so long but I have too many photo to share with you guys ady... I still got few thousand  of photo haven resize and edit yet.. swt.  

I got wings.... and I believe I can fly... : D do you believe me?   YES?? NO????





~~
~~~~~
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tadaa~!!!

hahaa.... 

take some picture b4 leaving...

????

relaxing?? dying??  LOLz.....

my cute cousin and his friend... haha



Guinness  advertisement?  

reach Kerry's house and my cousin cook for our dinner... pasta~ yummy...  cousin, thanks for your dinner ya... I love it so so much.. : D


认真的男人最有魅力..^.^

yummy...


ok lah.. 
it is time for me to pack my things..
tomorrow going to sardinia ady..:0
cao~





1 条评论:

  1. ^^看你在那里很爽哦~什么时候回来呢?
    去那边工作吗?你越来越漂亮咯!我要向你学习呢~^^

    回复删除