2011年7月19日星期二

Uk trip Part 5 (Alton Tower 1)

Hey guys.. I know It time to update my outdated blog.. So sorry to keep you all waiting. my bad.. :'( 
Well, today I'm going to blog about the trip to Alton Tower with my hubby, cousin and friends.. God bless it is a nice whether.. but I still felt very cold... rrrrrr...... get sick since my first week in London.. T^T  what summer is this???!  super cold man... $(%#%&((^#$  it seems like Hong Kong's winter...  anyway, I enjoy this trip so much.. Alton Tower is a nice place to hang out with the person that doesn't have heart attack.. :D

On our way to  Kerry's house.. happy...Wee~~

reach the service apartment after 3 hours  ride.. tired *-*

all together got 5 bed..

faster take a nap firsst..hehe

this is the countryside.. love it so much..:) very relax...

little flowers grow all around the grass..

take a picture b4 go out..hehe act cool...@-@



take a picture b4 we get in...

Our 1st ride X_X"  we queue for 1hour++ to get this ride.. it is super horrible. The car goes 360deg on the track and it turn 360deg it self.... $&*%#^&  I never ride something as horrible as this 1..

the track....

Arhhhhhh!!!!!!!! it keep spinning it self even though it is upside down..

my cous's fren..:)
arghHHHHHhhhhh..!!!!!!!!!   it's my turn..it's my turn...!!!!  T^T

Hubby seems very excited..



after ride.. X_X""""  

our 2nd ride, this is nothing compare to the sonic spinball..  haha



taking picture during the queue...


cute right?  ah kent hide himself to capture her photo..hehe


our 3rd ride.. I forget what is the name already... but quite fun..:)

my ugly face..><

the queue... we need to queue up at least 30min for our game.. bored..



to be continue... 
is late guys... 
good night...
will continue to upload when free..
hehe cao...:)





没有评论:

发表评论