2011年5月13日星期五

special day part II

Hi there.. Still remember about the previous part? 
I bake a blueberry cheesecake to celebrate my hubby's birthday... hehe It is my first time to bake a cake..  \(^o^)/   although the cake was ugly, but it taste really good.. my dad even joke that I can open a store to sell the cake already. blush** maybe I got the talent  lol.. smack me please..

Had a small celebration at home at night. My hubby was kinda surprise that I have

 made a Blueberry Cheese Cake for him cause he didn't suspect that I can bake a cake.

 Lolz.. 10年才下橱一次... 我也是很好料一下的.. 

不行,我一定要达到我的目标..

我要做一个入得厨房,出得厅堂的女人..


加油!! aza aza fighting!!


cute...\(^o^)/ 


look at his happy face.. :D





 Went to 1st Avenue for movie.. walk around... bought ChatTime to drink... yummy~!



kawaii 





we celebrate his 2nd birthday celebration at Seoul Garden, Gurney..  first time been there... 山琶老... even my little sister also been there for few times already.. I'm so so out dated... however, we enjoy our night very well...  Love you dear...


not much of choice actually.. I prefer 大胃王..><""


 the sup are damn nice.. love it so much..






 feel sleepy..
I 'm trying not to let  my blog  die..
I will blog as much as I can..
but recently busy to find my accommodation at uk there.. headache..
Guys, wish me good luck ya..!!
G9








没有评论:

发表评论