2011年5月10日星期二

11052011 special day♥♥

Hey guys... finally I'm blogging again..♥  hmm.. Lets see.. What is so special about today?  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~
~~
~
Taada~!! Is my dearest hubby's 24th birthday!!! Happy Birthday, Bb~ I love you.....♥  Wish you love me always, sayang me always and care me always... Lolz. Am I too selfish? haha.. ok lah~ I give you one more wish.. I wish all you dream come true.. v^.^ hahaha...   Dai sek leh?  

Few weeks b4 today, I have planned to give my hubby a surprise .. headache~ headache~ Finally I have decided to make a blueberry cheesecake
 for him.. I have been searching and comparing all the recipe, at last I have decided to create my own recipe that call "wenyee blueberry cheesecake"  Lolz.. joking.. 


The blueberry cheesecake is done a day before. 

Cheesecake is the easiest to make compare to other cakes. lol. They said it's yummy~! teehee~!

 Do let me know if you want the recipe from me.. I'm willing to share with you guys..:)


the ingredients .. :)






Well,the layering was kinda failed. Whatever lah, it taste good anyway..♥♥




kinda sleepy right now...will continue to blog by tomorrow
stay tuned ya...♥
good night~~  (ˉ(∞)ˉ)







没有评论:

发表评论