2011年5月5日星期四

05052011 ♥





Hey guys... Finally get some updates  or should I say some outdates, I kinda lost my inspiration+ no time to blog this few days..:( 

Well, last saturday.  My daddy, bro, little sis and I went to MC Donal to took our  breakfast together..  Wow.. such a long time i dont wake up for so early to take our breakfast together ady.. My clever daddy knew I will 100% say dunwan wake up if he ask me to go to market to take our breakfast..><""   so he said: who wants to   follow me to Mc D...? I straight jump up from my bed..hahaha..  



my handsome dad and handsome brother.. you guys sure hard to guess their actual age... cause they looks super young...!! 

Cute+ lovely sister...♥

It's me... you see.. my eyes still can't open yet...Lolz.. sleepy..



At afternoon, we went to our aunty's home to do "Apom Malaysia"... we add durian in to it...erm... taste a bit weird..  the original taste better..>o<"" but still ok lah... It is my first time to do it..so I give 70% for myself ...:D 



hope you guys will like it ya...:D

没有评论:

发表评论