2011年9月4日星期日

Holland part 1 ♥ ♥ ♥

So sorry to let you guys wait so long. 
I didn't mean to let you guys wait for my Europe trip post.. 
so so so sorry... =(
Anyway, did you guys miss me?  haha..

Well, I gonna disappear for few following weeks or maybe months as I need to set up my new salon .. need to survey and do everything myself.   EXHAUSTED...  T-T  why a 21years old girl need to bear such pressure  ... OMG!!! is that why I look so mature...?? haiz. who cares....
Anyway, will let you guys know when it is ready to open.. exciting...hehe   v (^-^) v

ok. back to the topic... finally I'm free to blog about my Amsterdam, Holland trip..haha..
Actually I do like Holland very much.. I feel very relax while I'm there. 
the only thing is.... I need to walk and walk everyday.. :'(



reach Amsterdam's airport...

took a picture together with The Smures before leaving the airport..

E class as Taxi?? Are you kidding me?


our Hotel.. yeah~! Nice and fashionable...


faster walk around after unpack all our things..






went to take a local day tour... It is 48euro per person..  kill me please... super expensive...

cute bus..

I have no idea why Holland got so many bicycle... I tough I reach China already...Lolz..


windmill...


sit inside the bus...






antique car.. I'm wondering it still can move or not..









nice shoes?  It is my size..







hahaha.... cute~!



rainy day...








suit me??

bought a new jacket... I can't stand the wind.. It is really cold.. I'm super regret that I didn't bring my jeans there.. $&*%$# 


like titanic's post? haha..




to be continue..:)
good night my friend..
going to wake up on 6.30am..
200% can't wake up if I continue to blog..
cao~








没有评论:

发表评论