2011年9月9日星期五

Amsterdam, Holland part 2.. ♥


Holland~~~ Holland~~~
OMG~! I can't believe that I really went there.. 
 I wish to go there since I'm a kid.... (dream came true.. teehee...)
I really miss Holland so so much... ♥♥
I love the fresh air... I love the nature..... 
I really can't get this feeling at other country... 
Unfortunately we only spend 2days in Amsterdam.... regret.  :(  
We should stay longer in Holland.. wuwu   T___T

Ok, back to the topic. This is my first time to see windmill.. :D 
Windmill is an important application to pump water and it is used for generating electricity are commonly known as wind turbines. Most of the land area behind the dunes consists of polder landscape lying well below sea level. At present the lowest point in Holland is a polder near Rotterdam, which is about seven meters below sea level. Continuous drainage is necessary to keep Holland from flooding. In earlier centuries windmills were used for this task. The landscape was (and in places still is) dotted with windmills, which have become a symbol of Holland.





happy and energetic face.. :) 














jump~!!











Tired face. hmm... went inside a boat to take us look around Amsterdam.





a pair of couples pattoh inside the boat house..wakaka... we are so evil..

MR. swan and MRS. swan bring the babys to swim around~~~



Take a look on my waffles .. Huge right?? it cost me 20-30euro... wth...%*%#$@&_*
Haven pay bill, still can laugh ko.. 



after bill then dun hv mood jor...><" aisk~~~ been force to smile in front the camera ..




look at the bicycle...=.=" it is everywhere...

the boat that we ride just now..




walk around the city..:)






cute car..hehe

pass by Madame Tussaud~~ dun hv change to get in... hmm... but iI think it is more or less like the Hong Kong 1..


messy hair...><"

lastly we end up with a heavy rain...
aisk.... my shoes and jacket get wet.. :'(



ok, that it guys...
will continue my Paris trip on next post ..
so, stay turn ya...:)
love you , good night...  ♥♥







3 条评论: