2011年8月1日星期一

British Museum (London)

Hey guys, today I'm gonna blog about my trip to British Museum.. 
This is one of mine favorite museum in London and it is free anyway. so, Yeah~!! 
oh~~oh~~  and one more thing...
finally I can saw the real Mummy in this museum!! 
ahh~~~!! scary and mysterious huh? I wish I can see  Mummy since I'm in the 7 or 8 years old...
but when I saw "them" I really didn't dare to stand close or even take a photo together with "them"... ><"  chicken....
I only focus more on the Egypt section.. the rest just walk by(lack of time ady)..hehe 



outside of British Museum..



I look tiny in this picture..Lolz....



very brave... @. @""

still stand so close ko... walau.... geli...



 scary face... T_T







this is another section already..:) It is about ROME i think.. forget already..hehe




my hubby scold me until bei laugh ki...=.=" spoil my mood only... 




I like the view so much..:)

 
yao yeng...



will continue to blog tomorrow..
I want 2 fast fast settle my London de blog le...><"
if not everyone also see until sien ki..
k la.. good night everyone
(actually is 5am right now..=.=" 我还不能适应时差呢~ sign*)... 
so, see u guys tomorrow ya.. ;3
Cao~~~~



1 条评论:

  1. hope u enjoyed ur uk trip! shopping is so great there!!!

    xoxo jenna
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com

    回复删除