2011年2月28日星期一

work work work~!

hmm... seems like one week didn't  update my blog.. since no where to go and busy to update with my facebook on9 shop(Sweetly Closet).. finding new items, upload photos and edit photos... thousand of them!! it is really killing me.. arghh... still have one album to go...zzz  recently also edit  until very late only went to sleep.. my dark circle bcum very obvious.. @@  looks like 20something ady...T_T some even ask me are you the eldest..?!! helo uncle and aunty! my brother older than my 4 years old you know!!  aiks..gambateh bah.. really hope that my hard work will be paid off..   :(

well, here are some picture that i capture when i bring my dog to  ride bicycle to relax this evening.. hehe... my naughty Miki seems no mood to go with me.. but i force him go to with me hahaha...






ish~! wanna take ur handsome face also dun let! sombong lo u...


(ps: hana... hana.. let you capture lah.. but my left face more handsome ya..)

guai gu de face... ish!!!


Did I make up? NO~ but i do edit the photo... haha... coz my dark circle too obvious ady.. so my hand gatal gatal go to edit. so, more or less is the same lah.. xD i just help my photo to make up nia ma.. i need to let my face took offday also de wat..




没有评论:

发表评论